Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Goonies forever...

Below, in my Lost Boys 2 post, I managed to refer to myself as an "80's culture revivalist". I like important-sounding titles, so I will try to live up to mine.

I feel it is my duty to report to you on the goings-on of one group of 80's heroes called The Goonies.

http://movies.aol.com/where-are-they-now/goonies?deeplink_level0=0

Oh and just for laughs, Sean Astin is actually talking about a Goonies 2. Unfortunately, only a few of the actors from the original are pathetic enough to actually consider acting in a sequel to the original, so it'll be either animated or contain new characters. Either way, this new direction will piss me off about as much as my brother-in-law learning of a sequel to one of his favorite all-time movies, The Sandbox.

No comments: