Monday, August 17, 2009

Now blogging at both Corrupt.org and Amerika.org

After expressing interest, I humbly accepted the opportunity to blog for Amerika.org. By now, it's obvious that I also blog as Frank Azzurro on Corrupt.org and even have my own separate Family & Parenting blog, of which I'm also grateful to editor Alex Birch for the opportunity.

Amerika.org is less satire and more along the lines of ANUS.com; one could call it "Nihilism Light".

Along with the opportunity to create new content for Amerika.org, I also exported many of my blog posts from this blog over to the WordPress format at Amerika.org. So you can find some of my more serious material from this blog, over at Amerika.org now. I will continue to Family & Parenting blog at Corrupt.org, and may occasionally post on here when the rare post that doesn't fit either site needs a home.

No comments: